GIRLS EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
1. Regulation girls crosse/lacrosse stick
2. Mouthguard (needs to be a color, not clear or white)
3. Protective eyewear/goggles (Please use this link for approved eye wear from US Lacrosse-https://www.uslacrosse.org/safety/equipment/approved-eyewear-list)
4. Gloves are optional (gloves are more commonly used on cold days and really come in handy early in the season; boys lacrosse gloves are not acceptable).
BOYS EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
1. Lacrosse Helmet (Green is possible). No hockey helmets.
2. Lacrosse Shoulder Pads
3. Lacrosse Arm/ElbowPads
4. Lacrosse Gloves
5. Lacrosse Rib Pads (recommended for attackmen)
8. Rubber-tipped Cleats
9. Lacrosse stick (see description below)
STICK REQUIREMENTS for Youth Programs
1. Attack & Middie Sticks must be from 40"-42" long
2. Defenseman (& Goalie) sticks can be 40"-60" long
We suggest clothing such as:
1. Polypropylene full-sleeve jersey (worn under the equipment). UnderArmour, Warrior, Brine, STX & most other major sports clothing brands offer moisture-wicking & frictionless under apparel.
2. A thin water resistant breathable top
3. Polypropylene long under shorts. UnderArmour, Shock-Doctor & other moisture-wicking & frictionless under apparel brands.
4. Water resistent warm up pants